Thursday, October 10, 2013

LIFE


 

October 10, 2013

                                                                             Life

            I do believe that determinism has played a role and will continue to play a role in my life. Certain things have already been pre-determined by God to take place in my life. I believe that certain things have been placed strategically in a specific place and they may be there for reasons that I will never understand while I am on this Earth. I believe that relationships have been sent my way for seasons of time and some for a lifetime. I believe that Free Will does exist also. I believe that Jesus gives us free will and part of that is choosing to trust in him through faith. I believe that he gives us free will so that we can choose for ourselves to make the best decisions possible. Free will also gives us the chance to mess up; and in turn learn from it. With all of this being said, I agree most with the Compatibilism theory. I do still wonder, why? When things happen in life that are so difficult to understand, I wonder what could this possibly be teaching me. At the same time, I have learned that there is indeed something to be learned and that will be revealed at the appropriate time. I make a special effort to embrace every situation with a grateful and happy heart. Trials make us stronger. Waiting builds character. My specific job is not exactly my passion, but I am there for a specific time and a specific reason. I would love to do more with helping build others up, that is my passion. But, maybe I can do that where I am and I don’t even realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment